West Valley College Marine Diving Education prepares individuals for careers in marine related environments and serves as an adjunct to many other opportunities. Students will obtain knowledge, skills, certifications, and experiences beneficial to careers in law enforcement, park management, marine science, military, tourism, and many other marine-related occupations.
West Valley College Marine Diving Education provides certifications through:
- National Association of Underwater Instructors (NAUI)
- SCUBA Educators International (SEI)
- Diver's Alert Network (DAN)
- Reef Check CA
Learn more about...
Former SCUBA students have...been employed by or had internships with:
- The Monterey Bay Aquarium (» website)
- The Catalina Island Marine Institute (» website)
- Fitzgerald Marine Reserve (» website)
- Petersburg Marine Mammal Center (» website)
- Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary (» website)
- Local dive shops
- Local and remote dive charter boats