High Tech Center
Contact: Linda Gibson
Phone: (408) 741-2452
- Monday 8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
- Tuesday 9:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.
- Wednesday 8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
- Thursday 9:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
- Friday 8:30 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.
- Saturday Closed
The High Tech Center is a computer environment
which offers computer assisted instruction using skill building software,
and classes in Microsoft Word, the Internet and Excel. The lab has mainly
PC's, however, it also has a few G4's.
The lab is open to any West Valley student enrolled in an LS computer class with a $5.00 card that may be purchased at the campus bookstore.
Most computers, but not all.
The High Tech Center is located in the Learning Services Building.