The Development of Foster and Kinship Care Education is guided by
the belief that children and youth will achieve their fullest potential
- Children/youth feel they belong to families that are strong, safe
- There is consistency in care.
- Care providers are qualified, caring and knowledgeable.
- Care providers are retained.
- Care providers are linked to and collaborate with community support
- There is permanency that is in the best interests of the child.
Foster and Kinship Care Education Program
West Valley College
14000 Fruitvale Avenue
Saratoga, CA 95070