Room Rentals - Frequently Asked Questions
Click links below to show answers, or click here to Show All answers.
How many spaces are available to rent?
- We have 15 spaces available to rent.
Do you offer non-profit rates?
When are the rooms available for rent?
- Rooms are available 7 days a week.
Is there a deposit required?
- Yes, it is usually 50% of the total cost and is required two(2) weeks prior to the event.
Do you have to be a student to rent a room?
- No. Anyone can rent our facilities.
Are pets allowed in the facility?
- Only ADA service animals are allowed in our facility.
Can we have food in the room?
Can we serve alcohol?
- Yes. Beer and wine are allowed with advanced notice due to the process of obtaining an alcohol permit. Please contact us for further details.
Do you have catering service?
- Yes. We offer coffee and food catering services on-site.
Can we bring our own food?
- Yes, however, fees apply to outsourced catering and a copy of the health permit for the company being used is required.
Can we decorate the space?
- Yes. With the exception of confetti, decorations may be used for your event. Decorations must not be taped, nailed, tacked, stapled, or adhered to any surface. Furniture must remain in its original location.
What is the cost to rent room space?
- Our Rental Rates page lists the prices of rooms.
Our Request a Quote page allows clients to receive a custom rate quote from a member of our staff.
What are the hours we can use the room?
- Summer hours
- Monday - Friday 7:30am - 4:00pm.
- Regular semester hours
- Monday - Thursday 7:30am - 7:30pm
- Friday 7:30am - 4:00pm.
- Later evening hours and weekends can be accommodated for an additional fee.
- Our facility is closed on holidays.
Can we get in early or stay late?
- All time needed to setup, host, and clean after your event must be included in your reservation. Note: Depending on the event, fees may be associated with our staff cleaning after your event.
How many people can the room(s) accommodate?
- Our rooms hold 6 to 400 attendees. Capacities and room set-ups vary by room.
What equipment is available for use in the rooms?
- Audio/video equipment including laptops, projectors, and microphones; whiteboards, lecterns, and other equipment is available for use. Note: Some of these items require an additional fee.
Do you offer parking?
- Parking lots are available for rent. Other options are available on a case-by-case basis. Parking is free on Sundays.
What is your cancellation policy?
- If a cancellation notice is received more than two(2) weeks before the scheduled event, renters will receive a full refund (less the application fee).
- If a cancellation notice is received more than three(3) days from, but less than two weeks from the day of your event, renters will forfeit their deposit.
- If a cancellation notice is received within three(3) days from the day of the event, renters forfeit all paid monies.
How much time do you need to confirm space?
- We prefer four(4) weeks, however, accommodations can be made for clients needing to rent within the preferred two(2) week period.
Are there any hotels nearby?
- Yes. We recommend the Moorpark Hotel. It is a quick drive from our Saratoga location and they offer excellent amenities.