Priority Registration

West Valley College Student Veterans currently receiving GI Bill benefits under any of the following chapters do not need to self-report and will automatically receive priority registration: Chapter 30, 31, 33, 1606, 1607 and VRAP.

West Valley College Students Veterans not receiving GI Bill benefits must self-report to be considered for priority registration.


  • Have a current Application for Admission on file at West Valley College.

  • Completed Assessment Test.

  • Attended Orientation.

  • Veterans: must submit a copy of their DD Form 214 (Member-4 copy, with an honorable, a general, or other than honorable discharge) to the Office of Veterans Services and request priority registration.

  • Active duty or state reservist: must show their military ID to the Office of Veterans Services.

*NOTE: You must request priority registration with Rhonda Kirkland, VA/Financial Aid Advisor located in the Admission & Records Building at least one month prior to registration for the next academic term.


last published: 8/30/16 • validate xhtml css 508