Veterans Resource Center
The Veterans Resource Center(VRC) is located in the Campus Center below the WVC Bookstore.
The VRC at WVC provides a space for veterans to gather, socialize and form relationships with other veterans.
This space is a hub for veterans programming efforts that can include connections with veteran task force members and access to veterans support services and resources provided by the college.
- Veteran Specific Welcome
- 5 Veteran Outreach Peer Mentors
- 3 computers for your use
- Free Printing
- Library Programs: (now available)
LiveScribe, Calculators & Textbooks
- Tutoring - in house (math)
- Large Screen Television
- Video Games
- Bus Passes (application (ADA compliant)
Please return to email@example.com
- EDD Job Services (weekly)
- Vet Center Visits (weekly)
- Palo Alto VA Medical Visits (monthly)
- Free Coffee