Steps to become a West Valley College
Women's Soccer Student Athlete
1 New Student Athletes can start applying to West Valley College - check summer/fall 2016 on application
2 After you receive your student ID, sign up for Math, English and Reading assessment test
- Go to the West Valley homepage, under admissions, click on assessment
- Make an appointment
- Bring a pencil, West Valley ID number and your picture ID with you
3 FAFSA turned in with West VAlley College code on it - 001338.
Board of Governors Fee Waiver (BOGW) filled in and turned in.
March 19 Open House at West Valley College - 9:30am-1:00pm (Campus Center)
April 11 New Student Athlete Workshop - 5:30pm-7:30pm (PE-4)
- After you attend the workshop you will make an individual appointment with Sara or Alicia to set up
your educational plan.
- Bring a copy of your High School transcripts
- Bring the results of your AP tests to get classes cleared if you received a 3 or better on the test
April 18 Parent Information Night - 5:30pm-7:30pm (PE4)
End of April, you will register for 2016 summer and fall classes.
Enjoy your summer!
Summer Soccer starts July 18, 2016; Monday - Thursday 3:00-6:00 PM
Questions - call or text Jennifer Kerwin at (408) 206-5899, email at email@example.com