The Transfer and Career Center is located in the Student Services Center. The Transfer Center’s mission is to meet the needs of students preparing to transfer to a bachelor’s degree program by providing accurate, up-to-date information, resources, activities and services that support the transfer process.
Through participation in Transfer Center activities, students will be able to:
- Identify appropriate 4-year colleges/universities that can help them meet their transfer goals;
- Access and complete all steps of the admission process to transfer to a 4-year college/university.
Transfer Center Resources
- Free UC and CSU application workshops;
- Access to online tools that outline the courses and requirements necessary to transfer;
- Information regarding TAGs (Transfer Admission Guarantees) to the University of California campuses;
- Handouts that outline the UC & CSU GE requirements;
- An annual Transfer Day that hosts over 40 college and university representatives (every fall semester);
- Campus visits from four-year universities (including individual appointments with university representatives);
- Counseling available.
Career Center Resources
The Center hosts a career resource library which includes a collection of books, articles, catalogs, and computer-based materials to assist students in exploring career options. The Center also subscribes to EUREKA, a computerized up-to-date library of occupational and educational information.