Learn how to use printer-On – Printing Instructions
- Click the link or use a browser to go to http://mobiprint.westvalley.edu/cps/
- Click Print
- Enter your ID: firstname.lastname
- Enter your login password: the same password as used to log into your computer or email
Choose the Follow You WV printer, then click Continue.
Choose a document to upload
- Any printable format, such as Word, Excel, Adobe PDF, etc.
- Use Choose File, locate and click on your file selection.
- Make certain you click Choose in the file selection window.
- Your selected file name will appear in the window where it formerly indicated “no file selected.”
- Make sure your file name appears, else nothing will print.
- Click Continue.
Confirm your print job and click Continue to print the document.
The system will show “Submitting,” Processing,” and then “Complete with a green check mark. That indicates the job was successfully submitted to the Konica.
- Now, go to the Konica machine eqipped with a badge reader; as if making a copy, log in with your ID badge or using your Banner G0 Number
- Select Menu from top right buttons, then press APP
- Select the file to be printed. The file name will change color and the Start button changes to Blue to indicate the file can be printed.
- Press Start to print the file.
- Repeat to print other files.
- Press Access on the right side to log off of the Konica.