Summer Sessions start on June 3, June 10, and June 17, 2019
Fall Semester starts on August 26, 2019
- Online Searchable Class Schedule – no login needed
Please note: The use of "R" in the online class schedules refers to classes that are offered on Thursdays. For example TR is a Tuesday/Thursday class, MTWR is Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
Publications in PDF Format
- Summer Session 2019 Class Schedule (479 KB)
* Last updated: April 18, 2019
- Fall 2019 Class Schedule (1.4 MB)
* Last updated: April 19, 2019
Many class offerings are available online, allowing students to enroll in these sections while simultaneously being enrolled in classes at CSUEB.
Online classes are indicated in the class schedule by an "O".
All West Valley courses are $46 per unit.
Steps to Apply and Register for CSU East Bay Students
- See instructions on how to apply to West Valley College.
- Speak with a counselor for assistance with Assessment Testing and clearing prerequisites.
- Contact the Financial Aid Office if applicable.
- Register for your classes on the WVCPortal.
Congratulations and welcome. Make sure to pay all registration fees by the deadline. Let us know how we can assist you in reaching your goals. Need help? Contact Admissions and Records at (408) 741-2001 or askwvcFREEWEST_VALLEY
NOTE: Class schedules are subject to change. Please check current class listings for space availability.