Get Started: Apply Today!
This is where it all begins. Want to know how to apply to West Valley? Need money for tuition or books? Want to know what happens once you step through the door? Let’s get started.
5 Easy Steps to Becoming a Student at West Valley College
- Fill out the Online Application.
- After you submit, you will receive two emails:
- Confirmation that your online application was received.
- Within 48 hours: Registration information including your registration date and your student ID number.
NOTE: A print version is available HERE ^ - submit to the Admissions and Records office.
Problems? - contact (408) 741-2001 or by email: email@example.com
Make sure you clear any spam blockers on your computer so you receive important WVC emails.
- Get help paying for college! Fill out the free application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA^) for help with your college costs.
- Complete the BOGW (Board of Governors Fee Waiver) and waive your enrollment fees and a portion of your parking fees.
- Need help? Call the Financial Aid Office at (408) 741-2024 or Financial Aid.
- All first time students are required to complete Assessments in English writing, reading and math.
ESL (English as a Second Language) assessments are also available.
- Check the assessment schedule for information, times and locations.
- Improve your success in college by attending Orientation - learn about college, complete an Educational Plan and meet with a counselor.
- All first time students are required to attend Orientation.
- Register for Orientation at WVCPortal ^.
- Different Orientation options are available: classes, workshops & online.