The Daily Health Assessment feature in the WVC Go app is designed to meet state and county guidelines for entry into campus buildings and must be completed upon arrival at campus every day you are on site.
- Need help with Canvas? Reach out to Max%20Gault, WVC's Canvas support specialist.
- The Success Center provides free one-on-one online tutoring via Zoom in a number of courses, and can also help with questions about Canvas and using Zoom.
- Student Services includes a wide-range of offices that support your educational success.
- Need help with learning online? Check out the Student QuickGuide for tips on navigating and succeeding in an online course.
Resource Distribution – By The Numbers
Bags of Groceries
Meal Gift Cards
Remember to take everyday preventive actions that are always recommended to prevent the spread of respiratory viruses.
- Do not come to campus if you are sick, call your health care provider for more info.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not available, carry a hand sanitizer that is alcohol-based with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with sick people.
- While sick, limit contact with others as much as possible.
- Wear a facemask when in public and around other people.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth. Germs spread this way.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that may be contaminated with germs.
If you feel sick with fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, or were in close contact with someone with COVID-19 in the 14 days before you began to feel sick, seek medical care. Before you go to a doctor’s office or emergency room, call ahead and tell them about your recent travel and your symptoms.