The Library's Books for Food program has expanded and includes course textbooks, Laptop (Microsoft Surface Go) and Graphing Calculators for semester length loans.
- Quantities are limited and are checked out on a first requested, first served basis.
- All available textbooks are searchable on the Books for Food program page and must be requested through the Books for Food form.
- All available Surface Gos, laptops, and graphing calculators must be requested through the Books for Food form.
- Donations of 10 cans of food are encouraged but not required. Donation bins will be set up in the Library foyer.
- Open for limited services with limited occupancy capacity.
- Wifi access
- Desktop computers
- Black & white printing at 10 cents per page. Only coins or dollar bills are accepted.
- Quiet study space, but group study rooms are not available
- A picture ID and your G0 number is required to check out books.
- Only currently registered students, staff and faculty will be allowed into the library.
- Students are required to sign in when they enter the Library. You will need to have your G0 number ready to show Library staff.
- Students that come into the Library must wear masks. Masks will be provided if the student does not have one. The Library is equipped with hand sanitizer stations.
- No food is permitted and the water fountain is not available to students.
- Bottled water in a sealable container is permitted.
- Students will be required to sanitize their workspace after each use. Sanitation material will be provided.
The West Valley College Library strives to create a physical and online environment of intellectual freedom which protects the interests of all members of our campus. Access to research, information, and technology is critical in identifying and eradicating social inequities and racism. As a library, we pledge to be an active partner in combating systemic discrimination on our campus and foster skills and resources that students, faculty, and classified professionals can use to confront discrimination in our society.