Financial Aid: Welcome
Special Announcement: The Financial Aid office will be closed on Tuesday, June 18th to move to the new Student Services Center. We will reopen in our new office on Wednesday, June 19th at 1:00 PM.
We make it our mission to help you remove obstacles that prevent you from pursuing your educational goals. Come and see us during our posted drop-in hours, by phone or email, and we will do our best to help you with your college finances—quickly and efficiently.
Steps to Apply
There are just a few steps to apply. Need Help? Attend a Workshop.
- Every Thursday from 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM in "The Village" Room V-27
Please RSVP with the Financial Aid Office by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Financial Aid office provides you with multiple resource for help with your money and most importantly; your life. Below you'll find tools you will need to obtain Financial Literacy. Whether it's preventing identity theft or budgeting your financial aid or saving tips. We are here to help.
- View the Financial Literacy PowerPoint
- Download the Educational Credit Management Corporation (ECMC) Budget Worksheet
- Download the "Practical Money Skills for Life" guides for additional information
- View Counting Ahead for financial articles and other tools on how to make informed financial decisions
Financial Aid Resources
- California Student Aid Commission: Information specific to California financial aid programs.
- Veterans Affairs Education and Training: Benefits for eligible veterans includes a monthly educational allowance and a tutorial allowance
- Selective Service System Registration and online confirmation
- Internal Revenue Service: Request tax transcripts, account transcripts, or W-2s online
- Federal Student Aid: Read frequently asked questions about financial aid