General Parking Information
A valid parking permit is required to park on campus. Parking permits are required every day, Monday-Sunday, 7:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Visitor Parking Permits
- One-day “daily” parking permits may be purchased for $3.00 per day from dispensers located in all parking lots. Coins, one-dollar bills and credit cards are accepted.
- Daily permits must be displayed on the driver's side of the front dashboard and the expiration date must be visible from the outside of the vehicle.
Free Short-Term 40-Minute Visitor Parking
- Visitors who will be on campus for a brief visit may take advantage of a limited number of free forty (40) minute time zone parking stalls located in Parking Lot 5.
Semester-Length Parking Permits
- Semester length parking permits are the most convenient and cost-effective permit option for students or others who will be on campus regularly.
- Semester-length parking permits can be purchased online or in person at the Admissions and Records office. Student ID number, car make, model, year, license plate number, and payment are required at time of purchase.
For additional parking information, including detailed parking regulations and citation payment or appeal information, please:
Print the Parking Lot Map (464 KB)
There is no student parking grace-period offered during any of the summer sessions. All vehicles parked on campus during the summer sessions must have a valid parking permit properly displayed at all times.
A student “grace-period” will be observed during the week immediately prior to the start of the fall semester and during the first week of the fall semester. (Monday, August 19, 2019 – Monday, September 2, 2019.) Please note that the grace-period no longer includes the second week of the semester.
During the “grace-period” no parking citations will be issued to any vehicle that is parked in a marked student parking stall without a permit; all other parking violations will be enforced. Parking citations will be issued to vehicles failing to display a valid student parking permit beginning Tuesday, September 3, 2019.