Textbook Purchase Options
For each of your classes, you can check listings for required and recommended books, ISBN & edition, price, format and rental availability at B&N College.
You can also link to the B&N site when you register for your classes through the WVC Student Portal.
- Have a printed copy of your class schedule ready for booksellers to pull your textbooks.
- If you forget, there will be kiosks set up in Baltic Room A available for use. Student ambassadors will be present during the bookstore's operating hours to provide assistance.
- Due to liability issues, booksellers cannot accept any electronic device from you (cell phone, tablet, etc.) to take and use as a course schedule reference on the text floor.
- Avoid the long lines during the first weeks of class. Purchasing or renting your textbooks from us online is quick and easy.
- Specify books to be shipped or held for in store pick up.
- Please be aware that online orders require a minimum of 24 – 48 hours to process and to be available for pick up or shipping.