Academic counseling and veterans's certifying officials are available on Cranium Cafe.
West Valley College’s Veterans Resource Center (VRC) is dedicated to providing a supportive learning environment where our students find a foundation for academic success and guidance to achieve their academic goals.
West Valley College and the Veterans Outreach Team welcome all military connected students to utilize the services of the VRC. We provide a welcoming space for students to study, socialize, hang out with peers and access resources to enhance academic and personal success.
- Study lounge with computers and free printing
- Textbook Lending Library
- Scholarship support resources
- Technology loans: Laptops, iPads, and Graphing Calculators
- Sonosent Software and LiveScribe pens
- Veteran Events in the VRC and Veterans Plaza
- Veteran Outreach Team Peer Mentors
- Direct access to Veteran Counselors and Academic Tutors
- Assistance with accessing campus and community resources
- Flight Deck - Backyard patio for special events, study breaks and socializing
- West Valley Veterans Club