Come visit West Valley College. Our beautiful Saratoga campus in the foothills of the Santa Cruz mountains offers an oasis that differs from the noise and overcrowding of other local colleges. You'll be able to tour our newly renovated classrooms and buildings, including the Cilker School of Art and Design, which features outstanding career programs departments and a collaborative study/work environment that inspires. Outdoors, the newly restored Vasona Creek runs through the middle of campus and is not only a beautiful centerpiece, but offers an example of our environmental stewardship. We offer guided tours every week (with some exceptions). Once you visit West Valley, you will know it is the right fit for you.
High School Group Tours
We're proud of our campus and we can't wait to show it to you. We invite high school groups to arrange a tour and a “West Valley 101” workshop. Contact your high school counselor or career tech for information on upcoming scheduled events. Schools should contact the Outreach Office by emailing wvc.outreachFREEWEST_VALLEY to arrange a campus visit. Limited transportation grants are available through the College.
- Every Tuesday from September to May, from 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM.
- Tours during the summer: Please email the Outreach Office: wvc.outreachFREEWEST_VALLEY for more information.
- RSVP's are NOT required for the tour.
- Meet at Outreach Office located in Village 21 located in parking lot 2. (Please see the campus map for location.)
- Arrive early (about 2:45 PM) to find a parking spot. We will hand you a permit when you check-in in Village 21.
- Tours begin promptly at 3:00 PM, rain or shine.
- Tours last 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- For special accommodations please email: wvc.outreachFREEWEST_VALLEY