Click on logo above to access Starfish or go to the WVC Portal and click on the Starfish logo.
- Offers easy access through WVC Go app, WVC home page tab or MyPortal.
- Enables instructors, counselors and advisors to send alerts if there are concerns about academic performance, “kudos” to acknowledge good performance and referrals to additional support services.
- Enables online appointment scheduling with instructors.
- Coming Winter 2023, advisors and support service offices will begin to schedule through Starfish.
- Provides students with a view of their “Success Network” in one place—including information about current instructors and advisors.
- Includes a list of all student support offices that can help students.
West Valley College is using Starfish for:
- Progress Check-in
- Appointment Scheduling
- Student Education Planning
- You can also use Starfish to connect with resources at other colleges within State Center Community College District.
As a student, Starfish creates a success network of communication that helps ensure you are connected and that the right people are able to provide you with assistance as needed!