Join our community. Become a West Valley College student today.
1. Create an Account with California Community Colleges (CCC)
Create an Open CCC Account. This one account will be used whenever you apply to any of the 116 community colleges in California. You will receive an email with the subject, “New CCC Account Creation” which contains your CCCID for if you apply to other community colleges in the future.
2. Submit an Application for Admission to West Valley College
Once you have submitted your application, you will see a confirmation screen. Take a screen capture (or print) this screen for future reference as it contains your confirmation number.
Within 24 hours, you will receive an email and text with your WVC username and student ID number.
If you do not receive an email with your Student ID Number within 48 hours, search your inbox for a message with the subject, “Welcome to West Valley College” and forward that message to wvc.admissionsFREEWEST_VALLEY
- Select your classes via the class schedule
- Guided Self-Placement and Clear Prerequisites
- Register for your classes via the WVCPortal.
- Pay for your classes:
- All new and first-time students are encouraged to complete an orientation. Students who complete an orientation will receive priority registration.