Join our community. Become a West Valley College student today.Begin Your Application
- Submit an Online Application.
- You will receive a Confirmation Page upon submission. Please keep your confirmation number for future reference.
- Within 24 hours, you will receive an email with your student ID number, password and registration information. If you do not receive this email, please contact our Admissions Office at (408) 741-2001 or email: wvc.admissionsFREEWEST_VALLEY
- Students returning after 1 academic year must re-apply for Admission. Student ID#s will always remain the same.
- Make sure to clear any spam blockers on your computer so you receive important WVC emails.
- A paper version is available to print and submit to the Admissions and Records office.
- See CCCApply Help Video
Apply for Financial Aid
- Fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for help with your college costs.
- The CCPG - California College Promise Grant (Formerly BOGW) can waive your enrollment fees and a portion of your parking fees.
- Need help? Call the Financial Aid Office at (408) 741-2024 or visit Financial Aid.
Complete Your Guided Self-Placement
Register for Classes
- Select your classes via the class schedule
- Guided Self-Placement and Clear Prerequisites
- Register for your classes via the WVCPortal.
- Submit vaccine declaration form.
- Pay for your classes: