Create your account to begin your online application for admission.Begin Your Application
Students returning after 1 academic year must re-apply for Admission. Note: Your student ID number will remain the same.
- First, you will receive a Confirmation email confirming that your application for admission has been received by West Valley College. (Keep your confirmation number for your records).
- Then, within 24 hours, you will receive an email with your student ID number, password, and registration information. If you do not receive this email, please call our Admissions Office at 408-741-2001 or email askwvcFREEWEST_VALLEY.
- Once you have received your student ID number, you are ready to register for classes through the WVC Student Portal. For further information see the Admissions Timeline and Registration information.
Applicants Requiring Further Action
Any person may attend who meets at least one of the following:
- 18 years of age or older
- High school graduate
- Passed the State Proficiency Test
- Obtained a G.E.D.
- High school students who have completed the 9th grade