The Board of Trustees has mandated that all staff, faculty and students be vaccinated starting November 1, 2021.
All students currently enrolled in in-person coursework, working on campus, and/or planning to participate in on-campus programs/activities/services, will be required to declare their vaccination status by November 1, 2021.
- Fall students will be contacted about their vaccination status via email, text and phone call.
- Faculty and staff will also be required to be vaccinated.
- Students will not be able to register for Winter/Spring without a vaccination.
- Fall students could be tested twice a week if they fail to indicate their vaccination status.
- You must wear a mask while indoors at West Valley College.