If you are finding yourself struggling to afford food while attending West Valley College, your are not alone. Our mission is to address food insecurity within our campus community and empower West Valley College students to succeed academically.
West Valley Community Services Agency Mobile Food Pantry provides free food on campus weekly. Simply bring your student ID card to the Mobile Food Pantry, which is open to all West Valley College students.
Dates and Location
The Mobile Food Pantry is available every Wednesday from 10:00 AM to 2:30 PM in parking lot 3 by the West Valley Transit Center.
- Free access to food, including fresh produce, meat, dairy products, dry goods, and canned foods.
- Referrals to the EAN agency in your zip code area for emergency financial assistance and case management.
- If you live in one of our service zip codes, then you are eligible for case management services and food at the mobile food pantry. This includes access to resources, referrals, and emergency financial assistance. You can also receive information about other services, including bus passes, public benefits, and special programs.
Eligible Zip Code Areas
- CalFresh Application Assistance: Help applying for a free debit card you can use at stores and markets.
- Family Harvest: Monthly groceries with children under 26
- Brown Bag: Groceries for seniors (60+) and disabled (55+)
- Produce Mobile: Monthly fruits and vegetables
- Pantries: Groceries from local organizations
- Prepared Meal Programs: Hot meals, served in the community
- Partners in Need (PIN): Groceries for food bank volunteers
|People in House||Household's Monthly Income Maximum|
CalFresh Application Workshop
Find out if you’re eligible for CalFresh. Drop in to talk to a friendly Food Connection Specialist from Second Harvest Food Bank.
Every first and third Wednesday of the month between 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM in the West Valley Campus Center.
Contact Food Connection
Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
A specialist will answer with a smile and speak English, Vietnamese, and Spanish. Additional languages are available through a phone translation service.
- Mention your preferred language
- Give your address and zip code to the specialist
- The specialist will set up your appointment