Schedule an appointment to confirm that you have met the requirements for your degree and/or certificate.
Deadline: September 17, 2020
If applicable, submit supporting documentation to the Records Office by the application due date. Award letters or updates are typically received within 4-6 weeks of submission.
- Official Transcripts from other colleges
- Official AP, CLEP and IB test scores
- Course substitutions approved by the appropriate academic department
- High School transcript or the Language other than English Verification to clear IGETC Area 6
- Student meets with Counselor
- Deadline: September 17, 2020
- Award Letter: 4-6 weeks after submission
- Awards Posted: 2-3 weeks after end of term
- Awards Mailed: 4-8 weeks after end of term