Schedule an appointment to confirm that you have met the requirements for your degree and/or certificate.
Deadline: February 18, 2021
If applicable, submit supporting documentation to the Records Office by the application due date. Award letters or updates are typically received within 4-6 weeks of submission.
- Official Transcripts from other colleges
- Official AP, CLEP and IB test scores
- Course substitutions approved by the appropriate academic department
- High School transcript or the Language other than English Verification to clear IGETC Area 6
- Student meets with Counselor
- Deadline: February 18, 2021
- Award Letter: 6-8 weeks after submission
- Posted on Transcript: 2-3 weeks after final grades are posted
- Certificate / Degree Mailed: 3-4 months after end of the term