- This selection only applies to courses that allow the P/NP grade option.
- A (P) grade can be earned towards a maximum of 20 units of an Associate Degree.
- A maximum of 14 units of (P) grade courses can be applied towards certification of the CSU-Breadth and IGETC.
- A grade of P/NP will not be counted in the GPA.
- The P/NP option, once selected, is not reversible for any reason.
Students are strongly advised to meet with a counselor via Cranium Cafe to discuss the implications behind receiving a P/NP grade.