This course provides students with the opportunity to apply knowledge of young children's growth and development and developmentally appropriate curriculum by working under the supervision of a certified early childhood teacher in an early childhood setting. A minimum of 120 hours is required.
Credit - Degree Applicable Transferable to CSU only
- Grade Options: Pass/No Pass, Letter Grade
- In-Class Lecture Hours: 0
- In-Class Lab Hours: 0
- Work Experience Hours: 120 – 150
Each unit of work experience requires 60 hours of unpaid work experience or 75 hours of paid work experience.
Requisites and Advisories
- Prerequisites: CHST 001, CHST 002, CHST 063, CHST 080
- Co-Requisites: CHST 035
- Advisory: None
Transferable to CSU only
- C-ID: ECE 210 - Practicum in Early Childhood Education