This course focuses upon the study, rehearsal, and public performance of orchestral literature, with an emphasis on the development of skills needed to perform within a large ensemble. Different literature is studied each semester. Audition is required.
Credit - Degree Applicable Transferable to both UC and CSU
- Grade Options: Letter Grade, Pass/No Pass
- In-Class Lecture Hours: 0
- In-Class Lab Hours: 48 – 54
- Retake Policy:
Repeatability for a total of four experiences is in accordance with CSU requirements for music majors.
Requisites and Advisories
- Prerequisites: None
- Co-Requisites: None
- Advisory: None
- Additional Requisite Information:
Prerequisite: Audition is required.
Transferable to both UC and CSU
- WVC GE: C. Humanities
- C-ID: MUS 180 - Major Ensemble