Use the Grackle Docs Google add-on to create accessible content from Google Docs, Slides, and Sheets. Easily check and remediate content using Grackle’s “click and fix” interface.
Upon installing Grackle Docs in any Google account, all features will be available for 30 days. After that, no further action is needed to continue using the free version.
Instructions below are for installing Grackle Docs using any Google account.
- Open a Google Doc.
- Go to the Extensions menu, find Add-Ons, and choose Get Add-Ons.
- Search for Grackle in the Google Workspace Marketplace.
- Choose Grackle Docs and Install.
- Select Allow so that Grackle has access to the account.
- From the Google doc, go to Extensions, find Grackle Docs, and Launch.