The TEACH Center empowers faculty to:
- Welcome students with engaging pedagogies
- Cultivate excellence in teaching and learning
- Embrace a culture of pedagogical experimentation that fosters deep learning
- Collaborate with colleagues in communities of practice that support innovation and best-practices
- Engage in active anti-racist pedagogy
Who We Are
The Training Educators, Advocating CHange Center promotes student success by supporting and encouraging teaching and learning excellence with an anti-racist lens. Aligned with West Valley’s Strategic Plan and Initiatives, TEACH provides structured trainings, support for learning communities, mentoring for faculty, and teaching toolkits and strategies.
Housed in the library, the TEACH Center serves as West Valley College’s professional development hub and is dedicated to providing exceptional professional development for existing, new, and future West Valley College educators.
See all the awesome learning opportunities for faculty this semester.
Are you looking for fresh eyes, new ideas, or just someone to show you how to “do” something? Then, make an appointment to meet with Whitney or Michelle!