Accommodations are provided to meet your individual needs. Eligibility for specific services is based on the recommendation of a DESP counselor or learning specialist. Services may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Test Taking Accommodations
- Sign Language Interpreters and Real-Time Captioners
- Equipment Loan
- Alternate media services (including Braille, e-text, large print, and closed captioning)
- Special Equipment
- Adaptive Computers/Software
- Text Reader
- Text Enlarger
- FM Loop
- Braille Keyboard Readout Device
- Digital Recorder
- Smart Pens
- Note Takers
Request approved accommodations through DESP Online Services.
Schedule A Test or Quiz
- Log onto DESP Online Services
- Click on Alternative Testing under My Accommodations on the left sidebar.
- Follow instructions to select your class from the dropdown menu and schedule your exam. Then, click Add Exam Request.
For more information, please contact:
Mike Scaletta (408) 741-2453 / TTY (408) 741-2658