To find out if you qualify, get help with your application, or extend your eligibility... You can ask questions or get help on Thursdays from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM, by joining the online Zoom session.
If you are interested in learning more about these programs, please fill out this form to have a Second Harvest representative contact you. The team can help you:
- Find community food assistance resources inclusive of any specific needs that you or your household may have (i.e. if you're an International Student and need access to non-government-funded resources, or if you need deliveries because you're immunocompromised, or if you don't have a car, etc.).
- Fill out your CalFresh application. They will walk you through the process and help you fill out each question to avoid errors on the application (it can be complicated!) to better ensure that you will be eligible for the program.
- Monthly cash assistance for purchasing food
- Provided via EBT debit card (looks like any other debit card)
- Use it to buy groceries and fresh produce at participating stores, restaurants and farmers' markets
Meet Your Representatives