The college is closed from Thursday, December 23rd to Monday, January 3rd.
If you would like your transcript order to arrive to your recipient location on time, we recommend placing your order no later than Friday, December 17th.
If your order is not placed before Friday, December 17th, it may arrive sometime after Tuesday, January 4th.
How to Order Transcripts
How to Order an IGETC or GE Evaluation
- The Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (IGETC) certificate is a pattern of courses that community college students can use to satisfy lower division general education.
- The CSU General Education (GE) certification is a pattern of courses that community college students can use to satisfy lower division general education requirements for any California State University campus.
- To discuss course options or learn more about GE or IGETC curriculum, please contact the Transfer Center.
- You only need to order an IGETC or GE evaluation if your counselor or transfer institution advises you to do so.
- Important: Rush transcripts are not available for orders that include an IGETC or GE Evaluation. Do not select this option unless you need it.
- If you have additional questions, please contact the Counseling Department or your transfer institution.
- Students typically request an IGETC or GE evaluation for transfer purposes through a standard Transcript Request Form.
- If you have coursework from another college that needs to be included in the evaluation, please forward official transcripts to the Records Department.
- If you completed coursework at an institution outside of California, your transcripts must be accompanied by course descriptions.
Fax: No Fax – Campus Closure – COVID 19
Mail: No Mail – Campus Closure – COVID 19
|Rush Electronic: $20||1 business day||Rush electronic services are available for orders that do not have attachments, IGETC or GE evaluation requests.
Recipients typically receive a rush electronic order within one business day of the initial request.
|Standard Electronic: $6||5-10 business days||Standard electronic orders are typically received within 5-10 business days of the initial request.|
|Rush and Standard Print Document||Due to the suspension of on-site services, we are not able to generate print documents or records at this time.
If your recipient location or institution requires a print document, please contact them directly and inform them that this is not a possibility at this time while print and shipping services are indefinitely suspended.
Recommendation: The online ordering system (Credentials) includes options for sending a PDF transcript to a specific email address. Identify an authorized recipient at your school or organization, and have the document emailed directly to them.
|FedEx Rush Shipping||Suspended Indefinitely|
|Rush IGETC / GE Evaluation||Suspended Indefinitely|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Federal privacy laws restrict the access of student information and records to anyone other than the student; this privacy law includes minors. Designated recipients of student information must have a signed and dated consent form from the student authorizing the release of records and/or information: Authorization to Release Information.
- Photo identification is required for access to student records or accounts.
- Transcripts include all in-progress and completed coursework at West Valley College and Mission College.
- Final grades and awards are posted to student records within 2-4 weeks following the close of each term. Expedited award or final grade posting is not available.
- Yes, you can place an advance order for your official transcript before your grades are posted. When ordering online, simply select “hold until final grades are posted.”
- Important: Final grades and awards are posted to student records within 2-4 weeks following the close of each term. Expedited award or final grade posting is not available.
Please have your institution forward your official transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org
Transcripts from other schools/colleges cannot be forwarded, released or ordered through West Valley College.