Transcripts and Official Records

It has come to our attention that new computer system may not be calculating cumulative GPAs properly.

If you have repeat coursework and are transferring, you need to contact us to review your transcript and make adjustments if necessary. Please contact the Counseling Office at 408-741-2009 to schedule an appointment with a counselor.

We apologize for the inconvenience as we strive to correct this issue.

Download an Unofficial Transcript or order an Official Transcript through the WVC Portal
– Unofficial transcripts, in the WVC Portal, Click on: Student > Student Records > Academic Transcript.
– Official transcripts, in the WVC Portal, Click on: Student > Student Records > Order Official Transcript.

Download Official Transcript Order Form (PDF

Order Options:

  1. Regular Processing (5-10 business days to process) – $6.00 per transcript
    Note: First 2 transcripts free  Regular Processing Only
    Free transcript option not available with online orders.
  2. Rush – 24 Hour Processing  $15.00 per transcript.
    $5.00 for each additional transcript when ordered at the same time.
  3. Rush – 1 Hour Processing (available in-person only) – $20.00 per transcript.
    $5.00 for each additional transcript when ordered at the same time.

Order Procedures:

  1. Official transcripts can be ordered by fax, mail or in-person
    – Online
     through the WVC Student Portal
    – Fax, by mail or in-person at the WVC Admissions & Records Office. 
  2. Transcripts include all courses in-progress and completed at West Valley & Mission Colleges.
    Note: Midterm grades do not appear.
  3. Orders must state years attended and any previous names used.
  4. Order forms must be SIGNED to process the request.
  5. Identification is required at the time of pick-up.
    Note: Transcripts cannot be released to anyone other than the student without written permission from the student signed and dated. This includes services for minors.
  6. A rush order guarantees the transcript will be processed and mailed out from the Records Office or ready for pick-up in 24 hours (Monday through Friday).
    Note: The rush order does not guarantee delivery time.
  7. Transcripts are mailed using the U.S. Postal Service. WVC cannot guarantee delivery. Once the transcript leaves our college, it is the responsibility of the U.S. Postal Service. Lost transcripts may result in having to request and pay for additional transcripts.
  8. Fed Ex is available for rush delivery at an additional $20.00 charge.
  9. Transcripts from other schools/colleges cannot be forwarded, released or ordered through West Valley College.
  10. GE/IGETC certification must be ordered with a transcript request. All transcripts from other colleges with course work to be included, must be on file in the Records Department.

    GE courses taken outside the state of California must be accompanied by course descriptions. Otherwise, only classes from California colleges will be evaluated.

For additional information, contact the Records office during normal Admissions business hours.
Phone: (408) 741-2034 Fax: (408) 741-4627

Last Updated 2/25/19