American Race Relations
Introduction to Sociology
Minorities in the U.S.
M.A. - Sociology
B.A. - Sociology concentration in Criminology
2019 Summer textbooks
Social Problems – Social Problems (6th ed. or newer) by John Macionis
Race and Ethnicity – Majority-Minority Relations (6th ed. with Census update) by John Farley
2019 Fall textbooks
- Intro to Sociology – Essentials of Sociology: A -Down-To-Earth Approach (12th edition or newer) by James Henslin
- Social Problems – Social Problems (7th ed. or newer) by John Macionis
- Race and Ethnicity – Majority-Minority Relations (6th ed. with Census update) by John Farley
- Sociology of Gender – The Sociology of Gender: A Brief Introduction (4th edition) by Laura Kramer and Ann Beutel
A few days before class, students may not be able to access the course as the instructor will be updating the course. To confirm one's enrollment in the course, one can check the WVM Portal for enrollment verification.
* You do not need to purchase any additional publisher software for the courses.
** You can rent each course's textbooks for 10 cans through the Books for Food Program.