- HISTORY 17A - United States Survey I
- HISTORY 17B - United States Survey II
- HISTORY 20 - California History
- POLITICS 1 - American Government
- POLITICS 2 - Comparative Governments
- POLITICS 3 - Intro to Political Science
- POLITICS 4 - International Relations
- Acting Chair of the WVC Global Citizenship Committee
- Senator, WVC Academic Senate
- Study Abroad Program Advisor to Salzburg, Austria
Doctorate of Philosophy in American History
Dissertation: "Thinking the Unthinkable: Civil Defense, Nuclear Strategy, and Popular Culture in Cold War America."
Areas of Concentration: U.S. Foreign Relations and Politics; U.S. History; Asian American Studies
Master of Arts in United States Studies
Master's Thesis: "Rhetoric and Symbols in the Nixon Presidential Campaigns"
Bachelor of Arts in History, Cum Laude, June 1989