Keys to Disbursement (2020-2021)
Pell Grant and Loans will be divided into two disbursements per semester.
|Semester||Disbursement Dates||Important Dates|
|1st Fall Disbursement||August 31, 2020||
May include 1st Fall payment if enrolled by 8/25/2020 and file was completed by 7/31/2020
Payments will be disbursed every two weeks for newly completed files
|2nd Fall Disbursement||October 30, 2020||
May include Fall payment for late start classes if enrolled by 10/27/2020 and starts by 11/6/2020
Fall priority loan requests due by 11/16/2020
|1st Spring Disbursement||February 1, 2021||
Fall Financial Aid Appeals due by 11/16/2020
Spring Financial Aid Appeals due by 4/16/2021
|2nd Spring Disbursement||
April 2, 2021*
|May include Spring payment for late start classes if enrolled by 3/29/2021 and starts by 4/9/2021|
|Spring priority loan requests due by 4/16/2021|
|California College Promise Grant applications due by 5/26/2021|
Disbursements are issued to students with a completed Financial Aid file, enrolled and will be confirmed with an "Official Award Notification" email.
- The Financial Aid office will request disbursements every two weeks for students who completed a Financial Aid file between the disbursement dates.
- Students receiving Loans, Work Study, and Cal grant must be enrolled in at least 6 units to receive the disbursement.
- Students on Financial Aid Disqualification are not eligible for disbursement unless a Financial Aid Appeal has been submitted and approved.
- West Valley Mission Community College District has partnered with BankMobile to deliver your financial aid disbursements.
- View our institution's contract with BankMobile, a Division of Customers Bank.
- Please notify our office if you have not received your Refund Selection Kit in the mail.