Keys to Disbursement
Pell Grant and Loans will be divided into two disbursements per semester.
|Semester||Disbursement Dates||Important Dates|
|1st Fall Disbursement||August 26, 2019||
May include 1st Fall payment if enrolled by 8/21/19 and file was completed by 7/31/19
Payments will be disbursed every three weeks for newly completed files
|2nd Fall Disbursement||October 25, 2019||
May include Fall payment for late start classes if enrolled by 10/23/19 and starts by 11/1/19
Fall priority loan requests due by 11/15/19
|1st Spring Disbursement||January 27, 2020||Fall Financial Aid Appeals due by 11/14/19|
|2nd Spring Disbursement||March 29, 2020||May include Spring payment for late start classes if enrolled by 3/25/20 and starts by 4/3/20|
|Spring priority loan requests due by 4/15/20|
|California College Promise Grant applications due by 5/22/20|
- Disbursements are issued to students with a completed Financial Aid file, enrolled and will be confirmed with an "Official Award Notification" email.
- The Financial Aid office will request disbursements every two weeks for students who completed a Financial Aid file between the disbursement dates.
- Students receiving Loans, Work Study, and Cal grant must be enrolled in at least 6 units to receive the disbursement.
- Students on Financial Aid Disqualification are not eligible for disbursement unless a Financial Aid Appeal has been submitted and approved.
- West Valley Mission Community College District has partnered with BankMobile to deliver your financial aid disbursements.
- View our institution's contract with BankMobile, a Division of Customers Bank.
- Please notify our office if you have not received your Refund Selection Kit in the mail.