Keys to Disbursement
Pell Grant and Loans will be divided into two disbursements per semester.
|Semester||Disbursement Dates||Important Dates|
|1st Fall Disbursement||August 27, 2018||May include Fall payment for late start classes if enrolled by 10/23/18 and starts by 11/2/18|
|2nd Fall Disbursement||October 26, 2018||Fall priority loan requests due by 11/14/18|
|1st Spring Disbursement||January 28, 2019||Fall Financial Aid Appeals due by 11/14/18|
|2nd Spring Disbursement||March 29, 2019||May include Spring payment for late start classes if enrolled by 3/28/19 and starts by 4/6/19|
|Spring priority loan requests due by 4/10/19|
|California College Promise Grant applications due by 5/24/19|
- Disbursements are issued to students with a completed Financial Aid file, enrolled and will be confirmed with an "Official Award Notification" email.
- The Financial Aid office will request disbursements every two weeks for students who completed a Financial Aid file between the disbursement dates.
- Students receiving Loans, Work Study, and Cal grant must be enrolled in at least 6 units to receive the disbursement.
- Students on Financial Aid Disqualification are not eligible for disbursement unless a Financial Aid Appeal has been submitted and approved.
- Disbursements are issued to the selected refund preference with BankMobile.
- Please notify our office if you have not received your Refund Selection Kit in the mail.