Which form(s) Do I Submit?
- Click on WVC Portal
- Log into College Web Services
- Select Financial Aid, click on Financial Aid Status
- Submit any documents listed as "unsatisfied student requirements" for the award year.
2019–2020 Academic Year
- Fall 2019, Spring 2020, and Summer 2020
2018–2019 Academic Year
- Fall 2018, Spring 2019, and Summer 2019
Common Requested Documents
***If you are a “Distance Learner”, registered in online courses only, then you may schedule a one hour-phone-in counseling appointment with Carol Pavan. Please read the directions for more information.***
Board of Governors Fee Waiver Appeal Petition - Submit to the Admissions Office
Miscellaneous Required Documents
Proof of identity (i.e. copy of Social Security Card)
Proof of Citizenship (i.e. copy of U. S. passport, Resident Alien Card, I-94, etc.)
Other miscellaneous forms or Clarification - see the Financial Aid Office for assistance