General FormsFree Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) California Dream Act Application (CADAA)
Which form(s) Do I Submit?
- Click on WVC Portal
- Log into My Web Services
- Select Financial Aid, click on Financial Aid Status
- Submit any documents listed as "unsatisfied student requirements" for the award year.
Common Requested Documents
Financial Aid Appeal PacketNotary StatementSatisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) for students registered in online courses only (distance learners)Loan Program In-School Deferment RequestPetition to Reinstate Priority Registration and/or California College Promise Grant (Submit to the Admissions Office)California High School Graduation Certification FormPell Lifetime Eligibility Acknowledgement FormCal Grant Acknowledgement Letter
Miscellaneous Required Documents
- Proof of identity (i.e. copy of Social Security Card)
- Proof of Citizenship (i.e. copy of U. S. passport, Resident Alien Card, I-94, etc.)
- Other miscellaneous forms or Clarification - see the Financial Aid Office for assistance