West Valley College Career Services serves as a hub to connect students to career tools and opportunities, resources, and courses. Career Services provides support to assist all students toward their next job, internship, and/or career.
- Career Development Workshops
- Career Exploration through Career Coach
- Resume builder and assistance through Career Coach
- Job and internship database through Handshake
- Connection to internships through LAEP
- Handouts, guides, and tips
After utilizing Career Services, a student will be able to:
- Select appropriate college courses, programs and services to meet individual career goals and/or career exploration.