West Valley offers the community opportunities for lifelong learning, personal growth, and enrichment through our Older Adults Program.
Courses for Older Adults are tuition-free to community members and offer a wide variety of topics taught by skilled professionals in each subject.
Our classes are specifically designed for adults age 55 and over, and offer a welcoming and engaging environment for students of all levels. Students develop mental acuity and physical dexterity while learning and honing new skills in a variety of topics.
- NCAD 101: Stay Fit for Older Adults
- NCAD 102: Balance Awareness for Older Adults
- NCAD 140: Forum on Local and Global Topics
- NCAD 145: Older Adult Art
- NCMU 150: Older Adult Jazz Ensemble
- NCMU 152: Orchestra for Older Adults
Courses may vary by semester.
Locations: West Valley offers courses for Older Adults throughout the community and at our main campus. Please check the schedule for locations.