Adapted Kinesiology offers a variety of classes to help students with chronic conditions, disabilities, or limitations due to injury. The safe and supportive environment provides the opportunity to reach individual fitness and conditioning goals. Classes are not for credit and have no fees.
- Register with West Valley by submitting the Online Application for admission
- Complete an DESP Online Services application
- Register for Adapted Physical Education classes
- For both temporary or permanent disabilities, students must complete a Disability Verification Form (42 KB)
- The Disability and Educational Support Program offers counselors to assist students with the college application and registration processes